SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA LOCALMARKET TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
(Depart on Friday only)
Day 1: SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA MARKET TOUR: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - visit Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it takes around 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA LOCAL MARKET TOUR (B/L/D)
OPTION 1: Visit Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van & take open bus back to Hanoi
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa valley to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it takes 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Have lunch & explore Sapa town by yourself. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
OPTION 2: Visit Fansipan peak & take open bus back to Hanoi (B/L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the Fansipan peak - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own. Have dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 3: SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA LOCAL MARKET TOUR: Sapa - Bac Ha market - Lao Cai - Ha Noi (B/L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People. Have lunch at local restaurant
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People (Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it takes 2 hours)
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Your sapa tour with Vietnam tonkin travel will be finished.
PACKAGE PRICE: IN USD PER PERSON
|Class||double/twin sharing room||Single SUP|
|3 star hotels||160||40|
|4 star hotels||190||60|
Please take a note that this price can be change upon period. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Viet Nam is a developing country whose infrastructure may differ from what you expect in your homeland. Road conditions are poor and accommodation may be basic in mountain region.
- Good weather for trekking time from September until June of the year. We recommend you to bring rain jacket, inner sleeping sheets, walking boots, warm clothes, lamp torch, and toilet papers.
- Occasionally, this itinerary may be amended for reasons beyond our control such as weather and roads conditions.
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
- Deluxe room in Sapa hotel on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.